Sunday, February 11, 2018

Letters to the Editor: "The True Biblical Response to Illegal Immigration"

Today, I was privileged to have articles up and ready on the three major news sites which I contribute to:




I received a number of very thoughtful, grateful letters for my latest Townhall.com article about Biblical responses to illegal immigration.

Check them out below:



I shall visit the inequities of the fathers to the third and forth 
generations of those who hate me. Exodus 20.

If you want your children to do well, keep your own nose clean.

-Tom 

----------------------------------

I grew up in Torrance. Ted Lieu is an ass and might be the most obnoxious person in the House. Worse than Waters and Pelosi because he should be a conservative. Former military, family man, etc. 

I spoke with him at the Wilson Park farmers market years ago when he was in the Assembly. We arranged for him to come speak to my high school gov't class but he backed out at the last minute.

I have followed his career ever since and noted he has been on the wrong side of every issue.
Keep working to expose the lies and show the truth.

-Tim


-------------------------

Dear Arthur,

Thanks so much for your article on DACA and illegal immigration.   You were dead on with your ideas and clearly stated the Biblical reasons for your premises.  As a believer I am often torn as to how to deal with these thorny issues but your article was a great help.   May the God we serve continue to bless you and your family.  Enjoy your spring season and thanks again.

In Him,
John 



-----------------------

I just finish reading your article on t\Townhall.com titled “The True Biblical Response to Illegal Immigration and DREAMers.”

With all the bloviation on the left and right sides of the political spectrum, I wanted to express my thanks to you for approaching the issue from a biblical perspective.



I am a biblical conservative, so I strive to have my thinking and my worldview conform to the Bible. I have read relatively little on the immigration issue from an unbiased biblical perspective. I truly enjoyed your article, and I agree with your conclusions.

Gary 

No comments:

Post a Comment