Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Letter to the Editor: "Be Encouraged You Are Making a Difference"

Greetings,

My name is Brian Farrar and I am the pastor at Weldon Baptist Church near Lake Isabella. I have followed your writing on Town Hall for a long time and appreciate your work in California activism and politics. Thank you for representing the conservative and common sense view on the trash that is the Jimmy Kimmel show.



I write to you today for the purpose of asking your opinion on the New California movement. I have looked over their web site and read the information they have presented. On the surface it seems like the movement has potential. I understand that there are numerous mountains to climb and that the chances are probably very slim of seeing a new state created.

My intent is to write to them as well and find out if there is any support from anyone in our State legislature as well as any support on the federal level.



I am very concerned with the liberties that are being taken away and the idea of a “sanctuary” state. I am old enough to remember the damage Jerry Brown caused the first time in our state and now that we live under a one-party system I am concerned that there will be ever increasing attacks against our basic liberties including our freedom of religion.

Thank you for your work and I appreciate your articles. I particularly enjoy how your writing is to the point and encouraging. There is a strong conservative voice in California and you help bring it above the partisanship and lies. Thank you Mr. Schaper – be encouraged you are making a difference!

May the Lord continue to bless and protect you,

Brian

Brian Farrar
Lead Pastor
Weldon Baptist Church

No comments:

Post a Comment