Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Kevin Nicholson for US Senate: My Parents Donated to Tammy? Meh.


Kevin Nicholson Banner


Arthur,
As you know, I’m running for the U.S. Senate in Wisconsin as a Republican. You may have recently read a news story about my parents: they donated to Tammy Baldwin, my Democrat opponent.

Here’s the rest of the story. As I shared on “Fox & friends” this morning, I grew up as a Democrat, and was a Democrat as a young adult. But I’m a conservative today because of the life experiences I’ve had – life experiences that have shaped my worldview.
  • Serving as a Marine in combat in both Iraq and Afghanistan strips away any illusions you have.
  • Getting married and having three children – and teaching them: don’t spend more money than you have, fight for innocent life, treat people decently, and protect this American experiment for the next generation.
  • Working to help businesses solve their toughest problems.
  • And realizing that common sense solutions are the only solutions that work in life.
Let me be clear, Arthur: I am in this race for the same reason I joined the Marine Corps in the middle of two wars: America is worth fighting for.  And I will be the first to fight for the people of Wisconsin!

Please make a $5, $10, $20, $35, $50, or $100 special contribution today – or more if you can. Every bit of support is counts!
JOIN ME IN BEING THE FIRST TO FIGHT!
As I shared on Fox & friends, I have a worldview that my wife and I have formed through our experiences, our life, and how much it means to us to be able to hand off to our children an American experiment that’s in better shape than the one we found. One that’s more sound, which is in a better position to protect the American Dream.

That’s what we are fighting for. That’s what I fought for in the Marine Corps. I believe very strongly in these ideas – and I look at Tammy Baldwin, and frankly, I see the absolute antithesis of all that.


I pledge that I will continue to fight for Wisconsin and American values, just as I have since I joined the Marine Corps. I’ll take our Democrat Senator, Tammy Baldwin, to task – and make her answer to the voters of Wisconsin for her liberal Washington values in November. Will you stand in this fight with me?

Send Tammy Baldwin a message today by standing with my campaign and contributing.

Semper Fi,

Kevin Nicholson
Conservative Republican for U.S. Senate

No comments:

Post a Comment