Friday, November 10, 2017

Kayla Moore Stands By Her Man--And Should We!

Arthur,
By now I’m sure you’ve seen the attacks launched against my husband by the forces of evil trying to rip apart our nation.
But I wanted to make sure you saw Roy’s email from yesterday.
He needs you right now.
As a principled man of deep faith and conviction, Roy's been on the frontlines of the fight against the radical left's most vicious and evil attack dogs for more than 15 years now.
So Roy's been through the fire before. 
And Arthur, I can assure you he will continue running toward the fire if that’s what it takes to defeat the forces of evil to make America good and great again.
Knowing you're standing with him in his corner helps lift Roy's spirits and encourages him to continue slugging it out with everything he's got against the forces of evil.
Thank you for all you do, Arthur.
Your support means the world to Roy!

Warm regards,
Kayla Moore


Arthur,
The Obama-Clinton Machine's liberal media lapdogs just launched the most vicious and nasty round of attacks against me I've EVER faced.
I won't get into the details of their filthy and sleazy attacks.
I refuse to repeat their lies.
Arthur, the forces of evil are on the march in our country.
We are are in the midst of a spiritual battle with those who want to silence our message.
The forces of evil will lie, cheat, steal -- even inflict physical harm -- if they believe it will silence and shut up Christian conservatives like you and me.
Their goal is to frustrate and slow down our campaign's progress to help the Obama-Clinton Machine silence our conservative message.
That's why I must be able to count on the help of God-fearing conservatives like you to stand with me at this critical moment.
I believe you and I have a duty to stand up and fight back against the forces of evil waging an all-out war on our conservative values.
Arthur, sometimes I grow tired and weary from the strain of moving directly from slugging it out with the GOP establishment to fighting off the powerful Obama-Clinton Machine's constant stream of nasty and vicious attacks.
But our nation is at a crossroads right now -- both spiritually and politically.
Our children and grandchildren's futures are on the line.
So rest assured -- I will NEVER GIVE UP the fight!
You see, I've been on the frontlines of the fight against the left-wing's all-out war against our conservative values for more than 15 years.
I've been attacked, dragged through the mud and even sued by powerful liberal groups and organizations like the ACLU and Southern Poverty Law Center.
Organizations who flat-out HATE the very morals and values you and I hold near and dear to our hearts.
Folks who can't stand the word "faith" or "Christian."
I refuse to stand down.
I'm planning to slug it out with the Obama-Clinton Machine with everything I've got over the next four weeks before the December 12 Special Election.
But Arthur, it would mean the world to me to know you're standing with me in my corner.  
The truth is, your support helps give me the strength and fuel to fight another day.
Even a donation of $25, $15, $10 or $5 would make a huge difference.
The Obama-Clinton Machine just launched the most vicious and dirty attack I've faced in my 15 years on the front lines.
I need you in my corner, Arthur.
Thank you in advance for standing with me at this critical moment.
I really appreciate your support!

Sincerely,
Judge Roy Moore


 

Twitter
Facebook
Website


Copyright © 2017 Judge Roy Moore For US Senate, All rights reserved.


Our mailing address is:
Judge Roy Moore For US Senate
P.O. Box 5032
MontgomeryAL 36103

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
 

No comments:

Post a Comment