Saturday, September 16, 2017

My Meeting With Maxine Waters (Yes, I DID!)


Here's my initial recount of what happened just after I left Maxine Waters' office in Washington DC (she resides in Rayburn Building 2221):

Folks I went into Maxine Waters office. Maxine Waters actually wanted to meet with me. She started getting really upset when she saw me. I am not kidding you folks I saw Maxine Waters. She has a picture of Rosa Parks in her office. This woman absolutely lost your mind.
Maxine Waters knows who I am. She says she has people in Torrence who talk about me to her. This woman is still angry but what happened to her at that Gardena Town Hall. I slammed her about all the deaths occurring in Westmont. I let her have it said you don't care about black people. She got really angry. I cursed at her a few times. She got so mad she told me don't ever curse at me. I did it a few times anyway. Then I gave her the finger of Shame. This woman is totally nuts she's totally committed to this crazy Russian narrative.
I kid you not. I went into Maxine Waters office and I stared her down and I said to her I'm not afraid of anybody.

Here are my remarks after the event with the rest of my Trump family:

In both my initial remarks and the video, I forgot to mention that she said "The illegals are here to stay."

Uh ... I don't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment