Sunday, September 17, 2017

MOAR: Ariel Kohane of North Manhattan, Jew for Trump

There are plenty of Jewish people who voted for Donald Trump last year.

They wanted someone whom they could trust to keep out violent, radical elements from entering the United States.

They wanted a President who would stand with Israel as opposed to stabbing the Jewish State in the back.

Then I met this Orthodox Jew, Ariel Kohane. I really liked his signs, too!

Check out the photos below:







I had a pretty neat interview with him too!

Check it out!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks 🙏!!! I love 💕 it but please correct my last name to “Kohane” and call me 🤙 at (917) 603-9607 - Ariel Kohane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks 🙏!!! I love 💕 it but please correct my last name to “Kohane” and I’m on the Upper Westside of Manhattan, not North Manhattan... Please call me at (917) 603-9607 - Ariel Kohane

    ReplyDelete