Saturday, September 9, 2017

Make California Great Again: Johnny Nalbandian for Congress (CD-28)

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, and My America Loving Friends:

For those of you that don't know me, my name is Johnny Nalbandian, and today I'm announcing that I am running for United States Congress - representing the 28th District of California.

I want to start out by saying:
  • I am not a politician
  • I am not a lawyer
  • I am not a philosopher
I am a patriotic citizen that has been in small business for most of my life. I started working at 11 years old at my parents' coffee shop. 

What I am:
  • I am a patriotic constitutionalist that understands and respects the law of the land
  • I am a shaker and mover that's ready to take action
  • I am incredibly familiar with running a business, and the day-to-day struggles of the average citizen. 
My sleeves are rolled up and I'm ready to earn your vote, not to buy it like the conventional politician. Promises made will be promises kept!

For more information, please visit our website at: http://votejohnny.us/
Contribute Now To Make California Great Again: http://bit.ly/2xQz8rr

God Bless America!

Johnny Nalbandian
Johnny For Congress
www.votejohnny.us
Copyright © 2017 Johnny For Congress, All rights reserved.
-

Our mailing address is:
Johnny For Congress
1401 Elwood St.
Los AngelesCA 90021

Add us to your address book

No comments:

Post a Comment